News Archive page 2
Inbucket 1.2.0 is out. There are no significant changes from rc2, but I did setup a demo instance you can play with.
The second release candidate for Inbucket 1.2.0 is available!
- rest/client types MessageHeader and Message with convenience methods; provides a more natural API
- Powerful command line REST client
- Allow use of
latestas a message ID in REST calls
- Fixed a crash bug in new monitor code
The first release candidate for Inbucket 1.2.0 is out!
- New Monitor tab lists incoming messages as they arrive
- Increased local-part max-length for better Mailgun compatability
- Use less file handles with large distribution lists
Inbucket 1.1.0 is official. Check out the screenshots or get your own copy via the Get It menu above.
Changes from rc2:
- OS X Homebrew inbucket.conf and formula (see Homebrew Tap repository)
- Log and continue when unable to delete oldest message during cap enforcement
The second release candidate for Inbucket 1.1.0 is now available! Check out the screenshots or get your own copy via the Get It menu above.
Changes from rc1:
- Added Message Cap to status page
- Added search-while-you-type message list filter
- Fixed shutdown hang in retention scanner
- Inbucket now displays empty subjects as