News Archive What's old and new with Inbucket
The first release candidate for Inbucket 2.0.0 is out!
A lot has changed, but a few of the highlights:
- In-memory storage option, best for small installations and desktops. Will be used by default.
- Message seen flag in REST and Web UI so you can see which messages have already been read.
- Configurable support for identifying a mailbox by full email address instead of just the local part (username).
This release also includes changes to how Inbucket is configured, default ports in Docker, and the format of log output.
Inbucket 1.3.1 is available; changes since 1.2.0 include:
- Added Button to purge mailbox contents from the UI.
- Simple HTML/CSS sanitization; Safe HTML and Plain Text UI tabs.
- Reverse message display sort order in the UI; now newest first.
- Fixed a race condition during message receive.
Inbucket 1.2.0 is out. There are no significant changes from rc2, but I did setup a demo instance you can play with.
The second release candidate for Inbucket 1.2.0 is available!
- rest/client types MessageHeader and Message with convenience methods; provides a more natural API
- Powerful command line REST client
- Allow use of
latestas a message ID in REST calls
- Fixed a crash bug in new monitor code
The first release candidate for Inbucket 1.2.0 is out!
- New Monitor tab lists incoming messages as they arrive
- Increased local-part max-length for better Mailgun compatability
- Use less file handles with large distribution lists