News Archive page 2
Inbucket 1.3.1 is available; changes since 1.2.0 include:
- Added Button to purge mailbox contents from the UI.
- Simple HTML/CSS sanitization; Safe HTML and Plain Text UI tabs.
- Reverse message display sort order in the UI; now newest first.
- Fixed a race condition during message receive.
Inbucket 1.2.0 is out. There are no significant changes from rc2, but I did setup a demo instance you can play with.
The second release candidate for Inbucket 1.2.0 is available!
- rest/client types MessageHeader and Message with convenience methods; provides a more natural API
- Powerful command line REST client
- Allow use of
latestas a message ID in REST calls
- Fixed a crash bug in new monitor code
The first release candidate for Inbucket 1.2.0 is out!
- New Monitor tab lists incoming messages as they arrive
- Increased local-part max-length for better Mailgun compatability
- Use less file handles with large distribution lists
Inbucket 1.1.0 is official. Check out the screenshots or get your own copy via the Get It menu above.
Changes from rc2:
- OS X Homebrew inbucket.conf and formula (see Homebrew Tap repository)
- Log and continue when unable to delete oldest message during cap enforcement